THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

New Episode of Me!! I Love U


I'm so sad and depressed
Is all I want to do is rest
I go to sleep at night
But my dreams I just can't fight

I think of you lying in that bed
And wonder if there is anything I could have said
I wish you were still here
But I know that you are still near

I love you more than you know
I just wish you didn't have to go
I just want one more day with you
And I know thats what you would have wanted too

I miss you more and more each day
There is so much more we had to say
I know I will see you again
But my life is just started to begin.




I went to pick up my best friend on September,5 2008. It was supposed to be an ordinary run of the mill kind of day. We were going to the Kuantan, to the movies, and just to hang out. She called me and asked if we could also pick up her boyfriend to spend the day. I said sure. We go and pick him up and he asked me if it was all right to pick up his nephew. I said, "sure, why not make this a better day?" Little did I know. We pulled up to his apartment complex and he came out of the door. I saw the handsomest angel sent from God Himself. He came down and got in the car. I was driving, and every now and then, I would look in the rear view mirror and I saw him looking at me. He made me feel kind of nervous at first, but as the day went on, I kind of relaxed. We drove up to this point where if you stand on the hill, you can see forever. My friend and her man went down the hill, and his nephew followed them down. My best friend told him to go back up the hill and come and talk to me. He was nervous, because he said "I don't know what to talk about." She said, "say whatever comes into your mind." I can remember the first question I ever asked him. "When's your birthday?" (I had to break the ice somehow.). He started to talk about the bees, the plants, and the birds. He calls me his "Nature Girl", because that's where we met, in the middle of nature. We talked for hours on end, until the sun was practically setting. We exchanged numbers, and he called me exactly 20 minutes later. (that's how long it took me to get home after dropping everybody off). We talked almost all night long, and before the conversation was over, he told me that he loved me, and I told him I felt the same way. Needless to say, that was the beginning of our forever. We have been together now for 2 years, 5 months, and 9 days. Baby, I love you, and I am so happy that we came to pick you up on that beautiful day in September.


0 comments: