THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, May 26, 2012

Price of a Dream

for tonite im going to tell a story..


about me and the dream i had.......


Tiap tiap mimpi kan orang cakap mesti ada maksud.. even mimpi tu mainan tido sometimes mimpi pun boleh jadi petanda..am i rite?  Well for me I cant actually put my finger on mine. 







But i do understand one thing im thankful for it. I started having these dreams 3 months ago. X pernah nak bercerita ngan sape2..


In the first dream I was standing in my front yard , i can remember everything. Bunyi tu, bau waktu panas effect glow of the sun ,vivid giler. But that changed fast when I saw a huge black dog. I remember the fear washing through me.x lari pun, i just stood there. So it charged me. It was about 5 feet away when i got knocked sideways.


Now in my regular dreams the people i see such as family memembers are kinda like ghost. Their there i can see them but i cant actually feel their presence. This was different. When they knocked me sideways i practically felt the heat coming off their body. But thing is i dont remember their face. 


So the dreams continued. 




Everytime i dream im about to be hurt or somthing bad is going to happen "THEIR" there. I can never see their face its like a blur. I would give anything to understand what the meaning of these are. Are they real ? Or a stranger of my mind.





0 comments: